This quick and tasty pasta became trendy on Tik Tok using feta cheese and we collaborated with Hannah Daly from @plantsinmypants for an amazing vegan version! No need to sacrifice on flavor (or trends) to have a plant-based diet!
- 8 oz dry pasta (I used cavatappi but fusilli, penne, or other short pasta also work)
- 2 dry pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 container of Treeline Herb Garlic Soft French-Style Cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch black pepper
- Large handful of chopped fresh basil
Shop the Product
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To an oven-safe baking dish add tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and crushed red pepper. Stir to combine and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Cook pasta according to package instructions and reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case you need to loosen the sauce later.
4. Remove the tomatoes from the oven and stir in garlic. Add Treeline cheese to the middle of the dish. Return to the oven and bake for another 25 minutes until the tomatoes have burst and the cheese has browned a bit on top.
5. Remove from oven and stir in the basil, black pepper, and cooked pasta. Add pasta water, if needed, for a creamier sauce.