Makes 4 servings
A Sunday brunch that can be assembled in only 10 minutes!? This recipe takes the classic bagel and cream cheese to the next flavor level. Brought to you by our friends at Purple Carrot.
- 4 whole wheat bagels
- 4 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp everything bagel spice
- ¼ oz fresh dill, fronds picked from the stems
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 2 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp capers
Toast the bagels. Spread cream cheese on one toasted bagel half and sprinkle with everything bagel spice. Add some dill fronds, red onion, tomato, radish, and capers. Top with the other toasted bagel half. Repeat with remaining bagels.