Thanks for coming to our site! Like most commercial sites, we collect some data. Here is how we do it. By continuing to use our website you are agreeing to this.
For questions or comments, please contact us at:
- When you visit our site, we may collect information about your computer, phone or tablet that includes the IP address and time zone and on your browser, cookies you may already have on your device, individual web pages or items you look at, how you got to our site and how you interact with it using log files, tags, pixels and/or web beacons.
- If you buy something, we may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information email address, and phone number. We may supply this information to the third party that will fulfill your order. We will not intentionally provide it to anyone else.
- We may use your name, billing and shipping addresses, payment information (e.g. credit card, Paypal), email address, and phone number to fill your order, track it and update you on the status of an order or inquiry.
- Unless you opt out, we may send you emails containing news or special offers. You can opt out of such emails at any time.
- We may use your information (which may involve sharing it with third parties) to help prevent fraud. We may share your information anonymously to make our site work better, to improve our search rankings and refine our advertising, marketing and customer service.
- We may share your information in order to comply with the law, including compliance with subpoenas, warrants or legal requests for information we might receive.
- Please note that a “do not track” signal from your computer, phone or tablet might not change the above.
- Except as set out above, we will not sell or barter your information to any third party.