Fall calls for a different kind of salad and this one has it all! Crisp broccoli, tart cranberries, toasted hazelnuts & the best creamy dressing to tie it all together. Created by Caitlin @kalefornia_cravings, give it a try and let us know what you think!
Recipe serves 4 people
- 2 large heads of broccoli (about 5-6 cups)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced thin (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts
- 1 package Treeline Salt & Pepper Soft French Style Cheese
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (or more depending on how thin you want the dressing)
- Whisk your cheese, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and almond milk together in a bowl then set it aside. (You may want to add more milk if you prefer a thinner dressing.)
- Next preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread your hazelnuts out on the pan and toast them in the oven for 5 minutes. Set them aside and cut them in half once cooled.
- Then chop your broccoli into bite-size pieces and add them to a large bowl. Add your dried cranberries, onion and hazelnuts and pour your desired amount of dressing over the top. Toss the salad until everything is fully coated.
- Serve immediately or let your salad chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.