This Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe offers all the decadence of a cheesecake but in lighter layers and a travel-ready package, perfect for a picnic or breakfast treat on-the-go.
- 1 package Treeline Plain or Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar*
- 2 1/4 cups nonfat, plain dairy-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 4 cup fresh seasonal berries of your choice (We used strawberries and blueberries).
Whisk together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended. Then add in the yogurt and mix until smooth. Optional, blend in berries to the cheesecake mix at this point if you want more color to your layers!
In a glass container, such as a mason jar or glass dish with a lid, add a bottom layer of graham cracker crumbs, followed by your berries, and a generous layer of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat until your parfait reaches the top!
Perfect for a sweet treat to wrap up a summer meal.