Treeline's take on the Tortilla Wrap Tik Tok Trend! Made perfectly plant-based with carrot lox and Treeline Cream Cheese by Hannah of Plants in My Pants. This wrap is easy to put together and full of flavor - suitable for brunch or a lunch on the go!
Carrot Lox Ingredients:
- 2 large carrots
- 2-3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Use a vegetable peeler or mandolin to peel carrots into long, thin ribbons.
- In a baking dish, whisk together soy sauce, water, miso paste, and liquid smoke.
- Add carrots ribbons to the mixture and toss with your hands to coat.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, gently tossing halfway, until the carrots are tender. Serve warm or cool.
- 1 large wrap
- Treeline Cashew Cream Cheese
- Fresh Dill
- Carrot lox
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh ground pepper
- Spread a layer of cream cheese all over one side of the wrap, then use scissors or a knife to make a slit from the edge of the wrap to the center.
- Imagine the wrap is divided into 4 sections. Add fresh dill to one section, carrot lox to another, arugula to the next, and combine red onion and capers for the last section. Crack fresh pepper over the top of the whole wrap.
- Fold the wrap starting from the bottom left section, folding that section over the top left. Fold the top left over the top right. Then fold the top right over the bottom right.
- Slice the now folded wrap down the middle and enjoy!