For the squash:
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Treeline Classic Aged Cheese, crumbled
For the puree:
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets, steamed
- 1/4 cup Treeline Sea Salt & Pepper cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Remove stem from spaghetti squash. Cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and strings from each half. Place in a roasting pan cut side down and pour ½ inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Cover with foil and roast for 50 minutes or until fork tender. Remove the spaghetti-like strands of squash from the skin and place in a medium bowl. Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and parsley and set aside.
To make the puree, place steamed cauliflower, Treeline Sea Salt & Pepper cheese, vegetable broth and salt in a blender. Puree until creamy consistency.
To plate, spoon puree on serving dish and top with spaghetti squash. Garnish with crumbled Treeline Classic Hard Cheese, fresh parsley.
-With thanks to Lori Marrie