- 2 cans brined jackfruit, drained/rinsed/seeds removed
- 1 package Treeline French-Style Chipotle Serrano Cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, hollowed out
- ¾ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Fresh chives
Shop the Product
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a food processor add jackfruit, Treeline cheese, ½ tsp garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and black pepper. Blend until relatively smooth and uniform but leaving some chunks.
- Fill your hollowed out mushrooms with the "crab" & cheese filling.
- Mix your breadcrumbs with olive oil, ¼ tsp garlic powder and salt.
- On a non-stick baking tray, add mushrooms, and top each with some breadcrumbs. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Top with fresh chives and serve!