We're celebrating Cinco de Mayo with this Cheesy Chipotle Bean Dip recipe, perfect for entertaining, especially when paired with a margarita!
- 2 cans black beans (drained)
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 package of Treeline Chipotle Serrano Pepper Soft French Style Cheese
- 1 cup shredded plant based cheese
- Red chili flakes (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Plant based meat (optional)
Shop the Product
- In a blender or food processor, add 2 cans of black beans, ¼ cup vegan sour cream, 2 tbsp lime juice, 2 chiles in adobo sauce, and 1 package of Treeline Chipotle Serrano Pepper Soft French Style Cheese, and blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a casserole dish, add your black bean mixture, then plant based meat (optional) and mix well
- Top off with 1 cup shredded plant based cheese and red chilli flakes
- Bake on 375 for 15-20 minutes then broil on high for 3 minutes (to allow the bean dip to bubble)
- Sprinkle red chili flakes and cilantro on top to garnish.