Treeline Vegan Nut Cheeses

OUR PRODUCTS

Probiotic, 100% Free from Dairy, Lactose, Casein, Gluten Soy and Added Oils

Soft French-Style Nut Cheeses

Our soft cheeses are tangy, creamy and spreadable. Try them on a bagel, crusty bread or crackers.
They make great party dips for vegetables and chips.

Treeline Scallion Soft Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Scallion French-Style Soft Cheese

Flavored with chopped scallions for a tangy flavor and creamy texture.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal, 60, Total Fat 11g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 95mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, onion powder, sea salt, dried scallions, lemon juice, L. Acidophilus.
Treeline Chipotle-Serrano Pepper Soft Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Chipotle-Serrano Pepper French-Style Soft Cheese

Flavored with chipotle morita flakes and smoky serrano pepper for a spicy and smoky yet delicate favor.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (6% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, sea salt, lemon juice, chipotle pepper flakes, L. Acidophilus, smoked serrano pepper powder.
Treeline Green Peppercorn Soft Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Green Peppercorn French-Style Soft Cheese

Flavored with cracked green peppercorns for a mild, subtle yet tangy flavor.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (6% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 95mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, green peppercorns, sea salt, lemon juice, L. Acidophilus.
Treeline Herb Garlic Soft Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Herb-Garlic French-Style Soft Cheese

Flavored with fine herbs and garlic for a sophisticated and complex flavor.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 11g  (7% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 95mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, sea salt, lemon juice, dried scallions, garlic powder, white pepper, onion powder, L. Acidophilus, dried basil, dried oregano.

Aged Nut Cheeses

Our aged hard cheeses are in the stores now! They are fantastic!
Our hard cheeses are all firm, tangy and creamy. They go well on a cheese plate, on crackers or on their own.
Try them with grapes, chutney or in a salad.

Treeline Classic Aged Nut Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Classic Aged Nut Cheese

Tangy, slightly smoky, firm yet creamy. Slice it, grate it over pasta or stir it into risotto.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Serv Per Container 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 125mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0%), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, hickory smoked salt, vegan lactic acid, L. Acidophilus.
Treeline Cracked Pepper Aged Nut Cheese - Diary Free Cashew Cheese

Cracked Pepper Aged Nut Cheese

Firm but creamy, blended and dusted with cracked pepper. Mild tangy flavor offset by the spiciness of freshly cracked pepper.


Nutrition Facts: Serv Size: 1 OZ (28g), Serv Per Container 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 4g (17% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Cashew nuts, filtered water, sea salt, vegan lactic acid, L. Acidophilus, black peppercorns.