- 1/8 c. Olive Oil
- 8 oz. Macaroni or other Short Pasta
- 4 oz. finely grated Treeline Cashew Cheese
- (Mesquite or Peppercorn cheeses work quite well!)
- 1-2 gr. Garlic (1 small clove), minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 c. Almond, Coconut, or Soy Milk
- 1/2 c. Filtered Water
- 2 tsp. Nutritional Yeast (optional)
Boil water and add the pasta to cook.
Heat olive oil on medium. Add minced garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Add choice of non-dairy milk and stir. Heat for 1-2 minutes on medium or until milk starts to steam.
Add finely grated Treeline Treenut Cheese and stir continuously until cheese has melted and all ingredients have combined.
Add filtered water to thin the sauce. The amount of water can be adjusted based on how thin or thick one might want the sauce to be.
Stir in salt and pepper. Add nutritional yeast, if desired.